04. August 2016 - VR game Carpe Lucem 1.2 - now with Steam Workshop support
- "Carpe Lucem - Seize The Light" version 1.2 is now available with these cool new features:
- Improved level editor (Vive Motion Controller required).
- Design and exchange your own levels with other gamers through Steam Workshop. We've added two new levels there already. More puzzles under development and scheduled for release in Q4/2016. We can't wait to see the ideas the gamers come up with.
- From today we're also offering a demo version via Steam. The free demo allows you to try eight full levels.
- The new version 1.2 is available at a 15% discount on Steam until Sunday August 7th.
05. April 2016 - Carpe Lucem releases for Steam VR and Oculus Rift
- We're proud to announce that we release today the unique VR game "Carpe Lucem - Seize the Light" that we have produced together with our partner Hammer Labs. It is be available via Steam for Steam VR and Oculus Rift. We're working on a release for Oculus Rift Store as well.
04. March 2016 - Carpe Lucem is a finalist for the German Computergame Award
- Carpe Lucem - Seize the Light! is one of three finalists for the German Computergame Award 2016 in the category "Best Innovation"
18. January 2016 - Application Systems and Hammer Labs develop a Virtual Reality Game
- Application Systems and Hammer Labs team up to create the VR Game Carpe Diem - Seize the Light!